Thursday, March 29, 2012

Botox in Calangute

Can anyone tell me if there are decent places to have botox in Calangute, and how much it costs for one area?



Botox in Calangute


No, but could you tell me if you went ahead %26amp; had it done, if so how good was it %26amp; how much. If any good where did you have it done a i%26#39;m going to calangute next weekend.



Julie



Botox in Calangute


Have a look at this website





http://www.drmohanthomas.com/profile.html





he is a surgeon from Mumbai who comes down to the Vintage hospital in Panjim to do cosmetic surgery.





Vintage Hospital Caculo Enclave St. Inez, Panjim-Goa Tel: 00-91-832-2232533/2426650 00-91-832-6644401-5.





www.vintage3.com/





I do not know if he does botox only know him re cosmetic surgery at the Vintage. Will see later if I can find out.



Did go to a Botox Clinic at Wendle Rodicks (he is a Goan dress designer) boutique but was not impressed with the set up, very clean and everything but the staff seemed a little too unexperienced for our liking.




I was in Goa in Feb and I had just my forhead done, between the eyebrows at Carvalho%26#39;s dentist in Cavellosim, opposite the Haathi Mahal. Cost £90 and would definately go back when I go back to Goa.



Very professional and great result.




Hi Evertongary,



Reading the previous reply about botox costing £90, i would get it done in England as its roughly the same price. If it goes wrong, as it occasionally does, you can go back to the clinic and get it rectified. I work at a cosmetic clinic and i know i%26#39;d feel safer. Thats just my opinion of course, they are probably very good in Goa.



Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment