Thursday, March 29, 2012

proposal ideas

taking my girlfriend to goa in 2 weeks, does anyone know of any where i could pop the big question and also is it worth getting a ring made there or buy on in england?





proposal ideas


Hi Buddy





I would recommend staying 1 might at dwarka





You can walk your lady up the empty beach and pop the question with eagles flying over head.





website here





http://www.dwarkagoa.com/





But i am a bloke.....





Maybe some of the older ladies on here have a better idea.....PMSL



proposal ideas


oh yes it is so romantic




I%26#39;ll bump up my utube vid.





Dwarka is on there....




HEY BADGE.



your such a romantic, will you marry me?? LOL.



BOB




Wow that place looks fantastic. Its in the south i presume?




yes really seclude we stayed night in the tent 2 weeks ago it was lovely




Awww Buddy thats a lovely way to propose, I%26#39;de say go to Goa, check out the places you like the look of .Badgerlads video pics are sure to help you choose the setting you like best.





Call me sceptical but im not sure you%26#39;ll find it me and other half have been looking for 28 years, but then again we%26#39;ve never been one to rush into anything.





Precious metals and diamonds can be bought in Goa, BUT you should research jewellers on here. Most can normally design anything for you. Valuations tend to vary can be at least double what you paid. And because it%26#39;s hand made will be unique.





And Badgerlad, i%26#39;m surprised no ones picked up on your ';older'; ladies comment. tut tut So a Swift Back Hander is coming your way.



Im sure Meerkat Charity %26amp; Suzie wont let that go next week.




dwarka cola beach fantastic very romantic buy champagne duty free %26amp; when you arrive at dwarka ask them to chill it the beach at night is good or your hut/hammock take candles we went to dwarka last yr staff were great even offered to chill our red wine we braught with us from lgw when are you going? good luck




Hey Kal, I didn%26#39;t get upset by Badgers comment, cause he CLEARLY wasn%26#39;t talking to me...lol.



I will gladly give him a thick ear on your behalf though...



Susie.x




Buddy



If it was me I would love the Indian ring, even if it the monetry value was nothing.



Why?



Because everytime I glanced at it would remind me of the special place my fiance proposed, because it would be a little piece of India.





Sorry if you need a sick bucket.

No comments:

Post a Comment