Sunday, March 25, 2012

Can someone advice me please



I am planning to travel in Goa in april for my honeymoon with my wife ?? how is the weather is it fine and nice for beach





And I don%26#39;t know where to stay there it%26#39;s my first time and I have no idea ...





I was thinking for 2 hotels :





Park Hayat or



The Leela Goa





I really don%26#39;t know which one or may be there is other luxury 5 stars better than them but I don%26#39;t know



we are looking for excellent 5 stars hotel, clean luxury room, and clean beach and good food ofcourse



budget till 300 euro or more /night for 2 persons





I am open for any advice and opinions





Thank you alll





Tony



Can someone advice me please




Sorry I forget to mention also that we need also the hotel to be in nice location not far from shopping or nightlife as well...







Thank you all again and I am waiting for any reply





Tony



Can someone advice me please


Hi Tony, can%26#39;t really help with the hotels as I have limited knowledge of these but I believe they would be of a very high standard from what I%26#39;ve seen on the net.





May I ask is it this April or next? If it is this April, do you have your visa organised? I hope so.





April will be very hot and humid as the humidity rises as the monsoon season approaches. Air con or a ceiling fan at the very least is a must!





Best wishes for your future happiness together and I hope you find somewhere suitable :)






Thank you so much for replying to my msg





Yes I am going now in april, and the visa is ok for me i took it in 3 days, so I don%26#39;t know what to do now,....where to stay and what to do ?





Any advice





Thanksss





Tony




the Leela is a very luxurous hotel, you wouldn%26#39;t be dissapointed.



however, nightlife in south goa is a bit thin on the ground. its known as the quiet end of goa.



the North is where the nightlife is.



i don%26#39;t know of any hotel in the north that comes even close to the leela. perhaps someone else can help with that.



BOB




The Fort Aguada, maybe?




Or the Taj Holiday Village maybe?




Hi Tito





Try these links to look at the hotels mentioned









www.travelpack.com/goa/brochure/p27.pdf





www.travelpack.com/goa/brochure/p26.pdf







http://www.travelpack.com/goa/brochure

No comments:

Post a Comment