Thursday, March 29, 2012

Kalathil Lake Resort

Hello, I spent Feb 14 - 21 at this resort. I traveled from New York State, USA.





I found the resort to be very peaceful and relaxing along the lake. One of my favorite memories was having an early morning breakfast in the restuarant, which overlooks the waters, and watching the fisherman taking in thier daily catch.





I found the accomodations, help and food all to my liking. Especially the food! It was obvious that hospitality was important to the entire staff.







I met a couple and a family also from the USA during my stay. There was one young couple having photos taken of themselves. They were just married. We all agreed that our stay was enjoyable.





In closing, I am certain you would enjoy the resort.



Kalathil Lake Resort




Thank for posting this review.



Kalathil Lake Resort


Hi Jombicat, thanks for the review. Would you mind sharing which room/cottage you stayed in and how that was?





Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment