Thursday, March 29, 2012

Food in Goa

Hi





My Partner and I were thinking of visiting Goa next year sometime and were wondering what the food is like and where is best to stay?





Thanks



Food in Goa


Every kind of food you can think of.





Really cheap....





Location depends on what you like....





The North is busier than the south.....



Food in Goa


Last year I really enjoyed various Indian dishes for the first few days...curry and beer...mmmmm





However, by day four I really really enjoyed pie, peas and chips!...lol.




I hear the fish dishes are to die for.




Charity....ALL the dishes are to die for......




There you go DreamCity, from a repeat visitor to Goa, All the food is to die for. Sounds great I think.




MMmmm Butter Chicken.....OMG I%26#39;m drooling!





and of course HONEYBEE........woo hoo!!






One of the great things about Goa is that the food is almost always excellent and most places do all sorts of foods so you can eat Indian, Chinese, English Thai, and all in the same restaurant.




I NEVER get tired of eating Indian/Goan food, so I%26#39;m a happy bunny all the time I%26#39;m there. I can do Indian breakfasts, samosas for elevenses, veg masala for lunch and mushroom xacutti for dinner. No wonder I%26#39;m as fat as a pig when I come back;-)




Sorry if I am a bit thick but can someone tell me what Honeybee is - arriving in Goa for the first time next week - can%26#39;t wait...




Honebee is local brandy, i dont think its anything like french brandy, but very very nice. Its less than £2 for a 70cl bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment