Thursday, March 29, 2012

Finally joined the club...hehe!

At long last the tickets have arrived. Quite impressed actually, it%26#39;s like a little book with loads of info in it.





Anyway, I have also changed my journey to the airport as I was driving and leaving my car at one of those long term car parks.





I found that I can now get a train from Carlisle direct to the airport and it costs about the same!





For all those already in the club and are leaving before me (thats most of you) have a wonderful time and I look forward to ';speaking'; to you on my return.





HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!





Finally joined the club...hehe!


Wheeeey...congrats,



I must admit Ian, I had just been reading the post before yours (about the mile high club). Then when I saw your post ';finally joined the club';...well..lol.



Anyway, glad you got your tickets..lol



Susie.x



Finally joined the club...hehe!


Woo-hoo Iain! Congratulations at last :)





Thanks for your good wishes for our happy holidays :) and I hope you also have a wonderful holiday :)





Hopefully we will %26#39;speak%26#39; again before we!




Welcome Ian.



Hope you have a wonderful holiday too. x




Susie your thoughts same as mine about joining ';the club';!!




iain it makes it seem really when the tickets finally arrive. I%26#39;m just going up in the loft to get my case out now, as it%26#39;s mad at work and not sure I%26#39;ll have time tomorrow. Can%26#39;t wait for Saturday to arrive.



So you really have a great time and I%26#39;ll look over from the shinning star to oceanic and picture you sitting there as I return to the UK...lol





Boo




Fantastic! You are well sorted now :-))





Can%26#39;t wait to read (and hopefully see) all about your wonderful holiday!





Have a fantastic time :-))




Daughters just arrived home and jumped up and down 20 times.





Anyone would think she was 7 not 17..hehe!!




Well I%26#39;m a little older than 17, not much mind you (?) lol and I was jumping for joy when our tickets arrived, so I can%26#39;t say I blame her! She%26#39;s a little excitable then lol?!





Right, I%26#39;ve been trying to get to bed now for about half an hour and keep getting side-tracked by posts so definitely going now. Night all x


  • shiseido
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment