Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Beach holiday, Kannur

We are planning a trip later this year and have found a place to stay. The place looks great from the website and the emails I have had are welcoming and helpful. However, it only opened last year and there are no reviews anywhere. I%26#39;m not sure if I can post the address on here. Any advice welcome!



Beach holiday, Kannur


Hi Ginian,





We went to Kannur in 2007 - I stay in Bangalore, and my friend is a regular visitor to Kannur, it being his hometown. You are right, the place is great - not much on the tourist circuit. Let me know where you plan to stay, and I can dig up some information for you.



Beach holiday, Kannur


Hi





Thank you for your reply. The place we are looking at is Chera Rocks Beach House - website is www.cherarocks.com. Any feedback welcome.



Gina x


  • revlon lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment