Wednesday, April 25, 2012

lost all my photos

hi everyone,been back just over 2 wks from my 1st visit to goa and im still gutted,i took some wonderful pics ie,sunset,elephants,dolphines,boat trips,crocs ect.WHAT HAVE I DONE PRESSED THE WRONG BUTTON ON My camera and deleted all pics.i was wondering if there is anyway i could retreive these pics back of my sd card.I havent looked at the dame camera since it happened.any ideas would be more than grateful other than go back to goa and take them all again i cant wait till november.while im thinking can anyone tell me what the ticlo resort and the nizmar resort ht is like in calangute.Lorraine.





lost all my photos


It can be done have a look at this and give it a try





http://www.ofzenandcomputing.com/zanswers/60



lost all my photos


OMG how brilliant is that will save for future reference thankx




I haven`t tried it yet but will be doing at some point this week, I copied last years pics onto a cd and can`t open them, hope it works.




mrstrelly,



I think your fisrt idea was favourite....return to Goa and retake pics..



Serously though, i feel gutted for you, hope the advice works, please let us know!



Also, you say it was your first trip, we havent been yet and was wondering if you would do a trip report?



Many thanks %26amp; gd luck with photos



Susie.xx




We stayed in the Nizmar on our first trip to Goa. We loved it there but I think it has gone all inclusive now. The location isn%26#39;t bad, it%26#39;s not right in the centre of Calangute, probably not a bad thing, and there is a lot more going on in the area than there was in 2001.





We ended up in the Ticlo over Christmas about 3 years ago. The location is pretty good, on the Baga road and a short walk to Calangute centre. However, the room we got was a dump - and we have stayed in some very basic hotels in Goa. We stayed 4 days before we gratefully accepted an invitation to stay at the Highland Beach Resort in Candolim. We may have been unlucky with the room we were given but based on our one and only experience we wouldn%26#39;t recommend it.




Hi mrstrelly.





Hope you get your pics back.





The Nizmar is sound, stayed there twice before and i believe you can get it on old style B%26amp;B again.





About 10 min walk to beach or high street.





If you would like any more info send me a PM





T%26amp;J




Did you get your pics back from the dead?




i have just completed it :) i would advise anybody to have a go at it. i would like to say thank you to feelthevibe i will be posting a report in the next day or so.









kind regards



lorraine x




Hi mrstrelly, we have recently come back from Goa and my husband has done exactly the same as you with his camera, so he will definitely be giving that web site a go.Will let you know how we get on.




I%26#39;ve saved that to my favourites for future reference, just in case. Thanks for that feelthevibe.





That%26#39;s great that it worked Mrstrelly :)


  • psoriasis treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment