Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Boots Suncreams - *** Special Offers Now On ***

Been into Boots this morning and all the suncreams are now 1/2 price or BOGOF





WOO HOO....Saved a fortune!!





Thank you Boots xxxx





Boots Suncreams - *** Special Offers Now On ***


Drats. Already got mine and paid a fortune. Me and ny impatience!



Boots Suncreams - *** Special Offers Now On ***


thanks for that i,m sure everyone will be rushing to boots lol,i already have a couple of years supply when asda had a deal on nivea suncream just 2 pounds a bottle




All suncreams, or just Boots?




Don%26#39;t bother! Get to Goa, and buy %26#39;Care Plus%26#39; in any shop.



Very cheap, and very effective!!



And, no excess baggage, or having to lug it thousands of miles............ carbon footprint!!




Thanks Ian :) Got mine in there a couple of days ago as I was waiting for the BOGOF offers to come in. They also have BOGOF on selected Ambre Solaire and



L’Oreal Solar Expertise Lotion for Kids.




thanks Iain, as I need to replenish my stock for our next Goa holiday in December for 6 weeks.





But can someone please recommend a suntan cream/lotion that will make my legs tan - this time my face and body tanned lovely except my legs which are still pale.



Especially if its on half-price or bogoff in Boots!!




Hello runtiger. I have the same problem! This time though, my legs did change colour and I used Piz Buin once a day stuff. They also changed colour years ago when I used P20, but I haven%26#39;t used that for a few years. Everyone thinks OH and I take separate holidays. They must think I holiday in the Arctic.




Hi always use Piz Biun 15 factor OH has 25 as he is pale skinned. Legs always tan as well.We have never burned while using this.Hope this helps Gel




Superdrug have BOGOF%26#39;s on too




How strange? My legs never tan either. I even got called a white chicken by one of the market vendors at Anjuna last year. Still trying to work out where the chicken bit came from though?????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment