Wednesday, April 25, 2012

kingfisher flights to goa

hi, any one used this service yet, london mumbai goa return. any information pls.





kingfisher flights to goa


I know a couple of people who have used kingfisher and they have had nothing but praise for them,i have booked with them for December, the price of the flights is also very good, i am sure someone will come along and tell you all about them.Gel



kingfisher flights to goa


I think yuo get 45kg luggage allowance as standard - can anyone confirm?




Just looked on the website for luggage allowance









flykingfisher.com/travel-assistance/baggage/…




Yes 45kg luggage allowance, 34in seat pitch,the food is surposed to be good as well, Gel




hi recently booked return trip out dec26th 2009 return 15 january 2010 paying 486 pounds return not bad do you think ?




Yes, you definitely get 45k baggage allowance - I said before I had no idea how you%26#39;d deal with it if you were travelling on your own.





I%26#39;ve done the Heathrow-Bangalore-Goa route if that%26#39;s any help.




was that with kingfisher and how much you pay pls?




Yes, with Kingfisher and about £320. I think that was a promotional fare in January as I%26#39;ve been looking for November and it%26#39;s considerably more expensive!




hi been looking at kingfisher can only get the prices in $ am I looking at the wrong site




No, that%26#39;s the right site. If you book direct with Kingfisher, then you pay in US dollars unless you live in India. I booked through an agency.


  • psoriasis treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment