Wednesday, April 25, 2012

skylark colva

Hi





Does anyone know if you can hire a fridge at the above, also is it quiete at night ie no barking dogs.





Thanks



LM



skylark colva


No barking dogs that I noticed. Some of the bigger rooms have fridges. Mine didn%26#39;t, but I didn%26#39;t ask if I could hire one either (not sure where I would have put it if I had...).



skylark colva


Thanks for your quick response.





We did visit the hotel in December but forgot to ask. We asked how much to go in the other block at the side of swimming pool, they had fridge %26amp; aircon. However it worked out at an extra £30 per night, so thats a no goer.



We usualy like a cuppa as soon as we get up %26amp; in an afternoon but with no fridge milk will go off. I%26#39;m sure we%26#39;ll survive until we get downstairs to the cafe.





Thanks



LM




If it%26#39;s any help, I bought some powdered milk in the supermarket. I couldn%26#39;t find any unsweetened though, so next time I%26#39;ll take some from here. I like a cup of tea in the morning. Tate%26#39;s opens at about 8am, and I%26#39;m normally up a good hour before that.




Thanks for the tip never would have thought to take powdered milk, will do now though.



When you stayed at Skylark recently did you visit any new restaurants/shacks worth mentioning.





Thanks



LM




Not really, I don%26#39;t think. Tended not to eat in Colva a great deal though. I quite like Sagar Kinara at the end of the road. Food at Tate%26#39;s is nursery bland yuk. Went to the Crow%26#39;s Nest which was very good, and Kadji%26#39;s (which I%26#39;ve probably misspelled) which was also excellent - both a long-ish walk along the road that the Skylark%26#39;s in, away from Colva. Viva Goa at the other end of Colva was also very nice, but again, it%26#39;s a bit of a hike.

No comments:

Post a Comment