Monday, April 23, 2012

I'm back, in work :-( and in desperate need of help . . .

Had a fantastic time, as we knew we would and will write a review later this week.





However our friends who came with us had a disaster out there whilst on our river cruise - he managed to delete all his photographs by mistake, oopps! Only reason he didn%26#39;t get thrown overboard was that I seem to remember someone having a link for a website giving instructions on how to reinstate them.





We would be extremely grateful if someone, anyone can come up with this link again!





Oh and Meerkat, said you would have the last laugh, only 12 more sleeps left for you and Charity now :-) and here I am back to %26#39;normal%26#39;! lol Who won the race with the tickets? lol





Linda



I'm back, in work :-( and in desperate need of help . . .


I am sure the link is on the forum....off to look ;-)



I'm back, in work :-( and in desperate need of help . . .


found it and just bumped the thread :-))




Goanjock, you are a diamond! Thank you very much!





My friend%26#39;s husband can now well and truly come out of the dog house! lol





Linda




you%26#39;re welcome I hope it works and he stays out of the dog house lol




I think it will only work as long as no other pictures are taken after the accidental deletion, hope I am wrong and they manage to get them back.





http://www.ofzenandcomputing.com/zanswers/60




Cheers for that feelthevibe - fortunately after he did it we banned him from touching the camera! We were afraid that he might format the disk and then we would never get them back!





So the next few day%26#39;s piccies were all taken with my camera and not by the %26#39;hubbie%26#39; he was banned from touching my camera completely!





I%26#39;ve just emailed him the link and hopefully he%26#39;ll sort it out, if not looks like I%26#39;ll be spending a few hours down there after work :-( (Just what I need after my first day back and with the other 3 not working today! lol)





Thanks again





Linda




Looks like you should be okay then :-)




Hi Linda





Charity won the race for the tickets.........




Hi Badgerlad





Glad I wasn%26#39;t around when Meerkat found out! lol





Still, you%26#39;ve all still got your holidays (and a %26#39;big%26#39; birthday) to go and all I%26#39;ve got is fantastic memories and HOPEFULLY some nice piccies!





Linda




Hi Linda, glad you had a great holiday and hopefully getting the photos sorted by now! You sober yet??? Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment