Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hotel Near to tidel park MAthus vs Tidel residency Vs Reside

Dear ALl,





I have an NRI frined visiting India and im staying in a hostel in Tiruvanmiyur, For me its best if the guest stays in a hotel near tidel park as he shall be workign there. Any good places in range of 1000 to 1500 Rupeees in this area?





I heard that there is Tidel residency in Tiruvanmiyur but some reviews are not so good about it. I want to know about the hotel Mathus Inn i kottivakkam as well? Pleae guide me as hes gonna come here in less than a week...





Regards



laks



Hotel Near to tidel park MAthus vs Tidel residency Vs Reside


Hi Laks





I am not sure if there can be one in the price range you talk about near Tidel Park, but let me check if there is any and revert





Rajan

No comments:

Post a Comment