Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Coimbatore, Mysore, Kerala

I%26#39;m off in late march for a wedding in Coimbatore. I%26#39;ll have a week following to get back to Mumbai for my flight out, and was thinking of spending all the time in Kerala (with a possible pre-Kerala detour to Ooty or Mysore) -- sanctuaries and houseboats.



I%26#39;d appreciate suggestions for any specific itineraries, places to stay or get see/get houseboats or any other ideas.



I%26#39;m a light-footed and adventerous traveller, so I%26#39;m open to any suggestions.





Thanks very much!



Coimbatore, Mysore, Kerala


Hi





Coimbatore - Ooty - Masinagudi - Gudalur - Waynad - Cochin could be a possible route. 1 day at Ooty, 1 at Masinagudi, 1 at Waynad and the rest at Cochin / Kumarakom / Allepy may be a good option. At the best, you can use this as a start point to build on your itinerary.





Rajan

No comments:

Post a Comment