Monday, April 23, 2012

Getting clothes made

Hi All





I%26#39;ve heard that a lot of people who go to Goa get clothes made while they%26#39;re there and I was wondering can they make jersey (t-shirt material) tops?



I have a really nice vest type top that I would like replicating in a few more colours!



Also if so can anyone can recommend a good tailor near the baga area that would be great.





Thanks





Jen



Getting clothes made


As the saying goes '; if u have money you can get anything in Goa ';. l always get clothes made there ( fashion point Candolim ) The tailors are really very good they never dissappoint me . l always take the garment in l want copying . Its very difficult trying to explain something on paper . l have no doubt if u take your t shirt in and find a good tailor u will not be dissappointed. Cheers Sereta



Getting clothes made


Cool, I was going to take it and wear it anyway!



Thanks I%26#39;ll see if I can find that place.




The problem you may have is getting the material you want for the t shirt. They do seem to like their polyester type stuff here and the cottons are either mens shirt strips and checks or heavily patterend ladies stuff.



I have had to buy ';nice'; cotton material in UK and bring it here to have it made up or bought it in Mumbai.



Lots of ready made t-shirts and tops but fabric by the yard not brilliant if you want man made, chiffons,polyester and silks aplenty.




Fashion point on beach road Candolim . Just as u enter beach road form the main road ( not from the beach end ) Its on your left.Sereta. charming people simply charming

No comments:

Post a Comment