Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Anyone Travelling to Kerala April 09?

HI There, I am going to Cochi on April 15th, I had a tour booked for Kerala but it just got cancelled - 5 weeks out! now I am stuck, is anyone travelling there at that time?



I am 33yr female, traveling solo, and would like someone to team up with for a mini tour about 7 days or so... any tips?



Anyone Travelling to Kerala April 09?


Its going to be very hot then. Maybe you stay at home



Anyone Travelling to Kerala April 09?


I%26#39;ll be leaving on the 11th, sadly...but it will be my 4th trip to Cochin. I have always stayed in Fort Cohin, not Enarkalum - so can%26#39;t advise on that. Have always found people friendly, and felt pretty safe, even travelling on my own. Two or three days should do, and I%26#39;d go to the Kashi Art Cafe and hang out and talk to other travellers...you never know what they might suggest/places to visit etc. I%26#39;d get the train to Varkala (about 5 hours)and stay on the North Cliff (lots of guest houses at 300 rps upwards) and again, you may well meet some people to hook up with there. Would really recommend Thomas%26#39; in the Backwaters (in the LP guide) - fabulous, unforgetable beauty, especially at this time of year, rather than the very expensive house boat option...



Hope you have a fantastic time, I%26#39;m sure you will.




Thank you very much for the advice.



I hope you have a great time over there

No comments:

Post a Comment