Thursday, April 19, 2012

Don Jaoao

Hi


Has anyone stayed at this Hotel. If so, can you describe the good and not so good.


Thanks



Don Jaoao


Hi I%26#39;ve just got back! The staff are very friendly, the rooms are bigger than I expected. The food at the hotel is excellent. The pool area is nice, monkeys swinging in the trees above the poll was amazing. It%26#39;s a bit near the road which creates some noise at busy times.



Don Jaoao


IM staying here over christmas and new year, can you give me your opinion on this hotel, food service, entertainment,places to eat/visit in anjuna and surrounding areas. Any info/foto is appreciated. Thanks in advance




its not as good as it used to b , i can suggest country inn instead




HI, can you give me any more info on Don Joao as I have already booked . Any info on things happening in Anjuna in dec 19 - 3Jan would be appreciated.Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment