Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Booking houseboat in Alleppey

Hi all,



I am coming to Kerala in July 2009 for my honeymoon, I want to stay in Houseboat for one day in Alleppey. Can anybody tell me do I need any prior booking? or may I directly go there and book instantly? Do I need to negotiate or they have fixed prices?





Can anybody recommend me some good houseboats?





Regards,



Pawan



Booking houseboat in Alleppey


Dear p Kumar ,





July is a tour off season here due to monsoon showers





you can go there ,see the boat and negotiate the price





just search here on TA for travellers reviews and suggestions on back water cruise







best regards



Deepak Dayanandan



Booking houseboat in Alleppey


Thank you sir,



For your instant and honest reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment