Saturday, April 21, 2012

Dona Sylvia

My husband and I are off to Goa on 26th March, it%26#39;s our 1st time traveling so far any tips on how to survive 10 hour flight, and any recommodations on Dona Syliva where to eat, travel etc, Did anyone have a ride on the elephants

Dona Sylvia

Dona Sylvia is a good resort located on Cavelossim beach in Goa. You%26#39;ll have plenty of sea food stall on the beach.

However, Elephant ride is possible at Bondla wildlife Sanctuary, which is 36 KMs from Madgaon.

During my trips to Goa, I haven%26#39;t seen anyone offering elephant ride anywhere else.

Dona Sylvia

Elephant rides available at the spice plantation....

http://www.sahakarifarms.com/home.html


there are so many great restaurants just outide the entrance to the left - try Mike%26#39;s Place and Jazz Inn they are both fantastic.

There are quite a few beach shacks as well.

Great location.

Elephants are great we did the overnight Jungle trip I could not recommend it enough.

Have fun


Whoa Griggster

Jazz Inn - lovely setting I grant you that but I had a G %26amp; T that I couldn%26#39;t drink - absolutely unheard of! Not sure what spirits they use there but I just couldn%26#39;t drink them! (My nickname back home is Linda Gin lol)


Had to laugh at your comment about the g%26amp;t at the Jazz Inn, I had one there that almost knocked me out - also unheard of, usually takes a few!

We did really enjoy the Jazz Inn though - the music nights were brilliant , particularly the Reggae nights (think it was Wednesday and Saturdays )

Also recommend the Riverview and Betty%26#39;s for food . Oh ,and don%26#39;t forget to take a great long walk along the beach - beyond the Leela to the Blue Whale shack at the mouth of the river. Great food , and the most chilled place to relax and just enjoy being in Goa.

  • software
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment