Saturday, April 21, 2012

travellers cheques

what is the best to take can any body help



travellers cheques


Got mine today and got sterling TC%26#39;s. We%26#39;ve always taken sterling TC%26#39;s.



travellers cheques


Only ever take cash....





This year got a Nationwide felx account......but we sharn%26#39;t go into that.....;-)




Got mine today too,sterling travellers cheques.Might get a few rupees too from TSB.




Cash!





Why bother with the hassle of travellers cheques?





Badgerlad, did you have to start (I think) Bobthebus off? lol




LOL @ Linda





Off to read your report in a bit.....




Chris, what time did you get your travellers cheques? I wanna think I may have beaten someone at last lol!




LOL %26amp; Meerkat........last again.........




Got them about 3.45,can you beat that,lol probably.Wonder if you will beat me to the airport,lol




Yes! I win at last! Got mine this morning. Doing a little celebration dance now. At last, I finally beat someone. Thankyou Chris x




Your welcome,I,m glad that i can do something in my life to make people happy,hee,hee,now get off that table and stop dancing.LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment