Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Jet Airways

Am travelling to thailand via Mumbai with Jet Airways. Are they a good airline?





Are the seats comfy, cabin crew good, do they have seat back TV%26#39;s?





Thanks



Jet Airways


Jet Airways is among the world%26#39;s best airlines and you will be very happy flying with them.



Jet Airways


Just seconding that opinion.





Cabin crew is outstanding, yes there is very good in-flight entertainment.





Their business class seats and service are very good. In economy, the seats are ok, as good or bad as any other.





- Deepa




Thank you both very much




I%26#39;m sorry, but I have to disagree about the comfort. The economy class seats are as if you are travelling on a domestic flight, atleast that%26#39;s how they were for us when we travelled to Singapore. The long duration of the flight makes these very uncomfortable. There are no back seat TV%26#39;s in economy class, only drop-down TV%26#39;s for every 3 to 4 rows. The audio channels are also so-so.



The cabin crew is good and so is the food.




Fudge, when are you travelling? We are go to Mumbai with Jet in April so if you%26#39;re going after that I can let you know how we got on. The reviews I%26#39;ve read about Jet are mixed but their flight times suited us best so that%26#39;s why we chose them. I think in general Kingfisher are better. Have a look at www.airlinequality.com/Forum/jet.htm



Gail




Fudge, when are you travelling? We are go to Mumbai with Jet in April so if you%26#39;re going after that I can let you know how we got on. The reviews I%26#39;ve read about Jet are mixed but their flight times suited us best so that%26#39;s why we chose them. I think in general Kingfisher are better. Have a look at www.airlinequality.com/Forum/jet.htm



Gail




Yes, Kingfisher is special. In fact, Skytrax rates it as a 5-star airline.C onsidering there are only 5 or 6 airlines globally with that rating, it does make them special. However, I cannot comment on thier London service I have never used them internationally (their international service is a recent foray). For flights within India, nothing even comes close to Kingfisher First and I have now switched from Jet to Kingfisher for domestic travel.





I have flown Jet Airways to London and back a couple of times on Business Class and I can safely say that was my best international flying experience ever and that says a lot because I have flown around a LOT and have used many, many airlines. I cannot imagine that their Economy will be a bad experience.




Hmm, it could be that their shorter-haul international flights don%26#39;t have the same kind of aircraft that the London flights have. I%26#39;ve had uniformly excellent experiences with Jet on the London leg, and their business class is next to none.




The shorter haul aircrafts are what they use for their domestic operations, I%26#39;m sure




they seem to use 777%26#39;s with seat back IFE on the London to Mumbai part then a normal 747 from Mumbai to Thialand. We too are going with them in July, the other option was emerates via dubai but they seem to be getting slated on the forums at the moment!?


  • revlon lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment