Thursday, April 19, 2012

Nintendo DS Wi-Fi?

Long shot I know...but, has anyone been able to jump on a Wi-Fi connection with their DS?





I%26#39;ve used the internet cafe%26#39;s before and know they are really cheap, but just thinking it%26#39;d be lovely to use my DS to check email whilst sat outside sipping G%26amp;T.





4 weeks to go...





M.





Nintendo DS Wi-Fi?


depends where your going in goa??



you can get wi fi connection outside colonia santa maria in baga...



Nintendo DS Wi-Fi?


Cheers for the reply, I%26#39;ll be in Candolim, top end, near to the Stone House.




Whispering Palms and Highland Beach Resort according to google.





Also Taj Holiday village but you won%26#39;t get near enough to that.




Most parts are still waiting for streetlights I think wi-fi will be less common for a while yet





good luck





ian........




Streetlights? They need footpaths first!





Thanks for all your replies, I%26#39;ll have a go when I%26#39;m there and will report back. I%26#39;m hoping a few of the larger hotels or maybe internet cafes will have unsecured routers sending out a signal which I can hop on.





M.

No comments:

Post a Comment