Saturday, April 21, 2012

visa

visas just arrived, well done hm postal services, we go april 2nd phoenix park here we come, sound !!!!!





visa


Great news Norfolk :) Goa here you come!



visa


As good as there then norfolk......




many thanks cant wait




hi, could i just ask what date did you send them off? how long do they take as i am going april 4th.




Also, where did you send them too?





I created my application and submitted it on 26th Feb (posted them on 1st March) to Birmingham, and when I check it doesn%26#39;t even say that they have received my application nor passport!





Now, that is starting to worry me lol




Heidi - do them as quick as possible.





Janee- you did send the Royal mail Special Delivery didn%26#39;t you?





If so you can track it through the royal mail website with the tracking number....it should say when it was received at VFS.....




Thanks Badger.......had left my receipt at work and couldn%26#39;t check! I know it has got to them but they have not logged anything on the tracker......makes me wonder if I have done anything wrong?? I am getting anxious cos I wanna book but was waiting to get visa first. However, might just bite the bullet tonight and book anyway, surely there is enough time to sort out if anything is wrong, not plannin to go now until 13th April!





Jane




we took them ourselves to birmingham good job because we made a few mistaqes ha ha they were then sent out 3days later




thats great was it hard to find lol lol




norfolkand way - its a great feeling isnt it - we go 6th april and the case is now down and things in it already1 i cant wait - booster jabs today, just have to start on the malaria tabs week b4 then i know im nealy off!

No comments:

Post a Comment