Thursday, April 19, 2012

Safety deposit box / insect repellent

Hi,



Off to Candolim in four weeks, is it still necessary to take a padlock for my safety deposit box, and if so,what size?



Also I have got some Autan tropical insect repellent but it does not contain deet,will this be o.k, or do I need it with deet?



Many thanks



Safety deposit box / insect repellent


Autan repellant is fine and if you need more there are other brands available in Candolim.



As to the lock this does all depend on the size of the deposit box, hard to tell but you can buy locks in Candolim



If you put the name of the Hotel you are staying in maybe someone who has stayed there can help you out.



Safety deposit box / insect repellent


The Autan tropical repellent I have here does contain DEET - are you sure yours doesn%26#39;t? It%26#39;s diethyl toluamide.




Many thanks for your replies. I am staying at the Silver Sands. I will check on my Autan.




bernard 44 - we are going to the silver sands 6th april is that when you go?




Hi Bernard 44





We have stayed at the Silver Sands a couple of times and always take our own padlock from home, it%26#39;s just a standard padlock for a small shed. They charged 20 rupees per day for the safety deposit box when we were there in December 08.





DebyC

No comments:

Post a Comment