Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Just had my my jabs done

Had the jab a few hours ago %26amp; my upper arm is aching.



The wife %26amp; kids complained they had there%26#39;s done on Wednesday %26amp; complained for 2 days.



So when they come home later I will not even mention it %26amp; give them all a boxing match on the Wii after I have removed the sling!!!



Just had my my jabs done


Did you have the typhoid and was it your first one. They do get better after that. The boosters are usually easier.



Just had my my jabs done


It was not a booster as I had one about 15 years ago.




Sorry it was the Tyfoid thing plus Hep A all in one.




relax - had our last month and booster wednesday - no probs with booster had everything plus hep a and b - just in case roll on 24 days!




Great, where u staying? have you been before?




Mmmmm I really wouldn%26#39;t want to brag but I didn%26#39;t need any boosters as mine are all up to date ........lol .... seriously though they can twang your arm for a while.





Which anti-malarials has everyone been advised / decided to take?





Jane x





Ps 30 sleeps for me :(




Told you it would hurt relax!





I had the typhoid booster in December and it still hurt me. Maybe I%26#39;m just a wimp!




Hi relax,



had the whole job done and it only ached for about 24 hours, so u should feel better soon, hope so, x.



Jane, I am taking Doxycillin anti malarials as all others effect my skin condition but be warned, this makes you more prone to sun burn.Always best to take the advice from the doctor. Different things are best for ceratin areas of the world.




Hope the missus cooked your tea tonight Relax.....




Thanks Charity.





I have been advised to take chloroquine / Proguanil (ordered them from TravelPharm, as per info on this site!) Just wondered if I should have waited and gone the Malarone route as read bit more about it and side effects of the above.





Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment